Cat6 RJ45 Coupler Keystone Jack
OneLink RJ45 Cat6 Coupler Jack, Female Cat6 Keystone STP for Patch Panels and Wall plate. (Pc5)
Add to wishlist
- TOOL-LESS DESIGN: The Cat6 RJ45 180-degree vertical keystone jack can be connected to the conductors without stripping the conductors with a wire stripper. The tool-less design allows it to bypass the punch-down procedure, ultimately eliminating the risk of damaging the connector.
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed for the unloaded Cat6 Patch Panel. Performs seamlessly with the Cat 6 Patch Panel for high-speed ethernet applications. And works perfectly with both shielded and unshielded twisted pairs of Ethernet.
- ACTIVE CORROSION RESISTANCE: vertical RJ45 Keystone Jack comes with Gold Plated pins/contacts to protect it from corrosion. Connections also ensure that the conductors remain corrosion-free.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Coupled with the toolless feature, the vertical RJ 45 keystone jack features TIA 568 A/B wiring codes and easy snap-in retaining clips for the easiest installation and uninterrupted network connection.
- CERTIFICATIONS: This 180-degree vertical RJ45 keystone jack is RoHS compliant. It is extremely safe to use and also eco-friendly. It is also EIA/TIA compliant to ensure safety and performance standards.
RJ45 Cat6 Keystone Coupler 25-Pack, Female to Female Cat6 Keystone Jack, UTP Keystone Coupler Insert, Keystone Jack