CAT6 Keystone Jack 180deg
OneLink Cat6 Keystone Ethernet Wall Jack Punch Down UTP 180-Degree (Easier Termination ), RJ45 Slim Profile Speed Termination (Pc5)
Add to wishlist
- LIM & COMPACT DESIGN: The Cat6 180-degree keystone adapters are slimmer than traditional ones. Great for fitting side by side into multi-port wall plates (decora plates) or patch panels and holding securely.
- RELIABLE QUALITY: The UL-Listed (E521847) cat6 punch-down keystone is flame-retardant and is safer to use. High-impact Dual IDC module can withstand repeated punching and will not crack easily. Gold-plated contacts, dust-proof blue cap, and easy snap-in clip ensure a secure and corrosion-free connection.
- CAT6 PERFORMANCE: The RJ45 wall jacks accept cat6/cat5e/cat5 solid UTP network cables (23/24 AWG). Meet Category 6 performance in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard and support PoE. Compatible with a 1000/100Mbps ethernet network.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The color labeling on the cat6 jack can help you avoid wrong wire lining problems and waste. The sharp IDC terminates can hold wires firmly in place. The keystone jack is also reusable, so it’s cost-effective and convenient for you to replace the ethernet cables.
- Packaging & After-Service: 25 x Cat6 keystone jacks . Items come with 18 months warranty and lifetime support.